Lovelys

Monday, June 13, 2011

Maxi Skirt Mania!

Maxi skirts have definitely come back, and I love the comfort, beauty, and modesty of them! They are perfect for school, work, beach, hanging out, and church! Maxi skirts are also very versatile as you can wear them low on the pelvic bone, high on the waist, or above the breast (as a dress). I went to Rite Aid for milk & eggs, and left with 4 new maxi skirts, pj pants & flip flops! The skirts were originally $9.99, but were 75% off! So they were all $2.49 each! STEAL!




































These photos dont do the skirts any justice! But I hope you liked the pictures! I hope you also got some ideas on how to wear a maxi skirt! I may do a video on how to make one & how to wear one soon! =) 

Do you opt for shorter skirts, or long flowing skirts? Or do you like both for the summer time? Let me know! =)

Holly Rose


3 comments:

  1. I love your maxi skirts! I usually go fo shorter skirts because I am so petite. I think you should do a tutorial on how to make them becausE they look super fashionable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your maxi patterns! I just bought my first last week...being "not that tall" I was hesitant but it looks good lol

    A Girl's Next Best Friend

    ReplyDelete
  3. I AM IN LOVE WITH THE FIRST ONE YOU GOT!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...